Friday, December 19, 2008

Good Lord.

Well, there's always Tampa.


Some good news did come last night. Finally, finally, FINALLY, Mats Sundin has figured out where he wants to work for the next, oh... four-and-a-half months. Now all that's left is the hand-wringing about the "under-performing Mats Sundin and the directionless 'Nucks" after an unceremonious first round playoff exit. Ah, but to dream...

I'm not a pro- or anti-fighting type, but I love me some Dennis Leary:
I don't like goons. But one of the great things about hockey is that, unlike anything else in life, if you're gonna be a jerk to my teammate, you're going to have to answer and you're going to have to answer right now in front of 18,000 people.
Freaking great.

While looking fo that Cam Neely/ESPN/"Why don't you kick my dog while you're here?" commericial (anyone got that, btw?) I found a sweet ad w/Kovy & Naslund. They really should air these around here...


2 comments:

Tom said...

What an awesome ad. How have I not seen this on ANY network?

aaron said...

I have no clue... something this cool would probably make at least one or two hockey noobs visit a game.