Friday, April 10, 2009

This Is Not Good, In A VERY Bad Kind of Way

Catching up on my reading, I caught this little gem from the FourthPeriod.com:

March 29, 2009 | 11:22am ET
Reasoner looking for new contract
TheFourthPeriod.com

Veteran forward Marty Reasoner told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution he wants to stay with the Thrashers. However, as much as Reasoner wants a new deal with the Thrashers, GM Don Waddell hasn't opened discussions yet. "We'll see how things go," Reasoner said. "Who knows, maybe we'll wait [until becoming an unrestricted free agent on July 1] and see if there's anybody else interested." Reasoner, 32, is making $1 million this season and could see his salary slightly increase.


I just.... I can't.... wuh... fignasdlaksuewrfsdg....... asdlfksaf;uajrwetgfa

glwgergla

sdgp[


I'll be back as soon as I stop foaming at the mouth.

5 comments:

Thrashers Recaps said...

Man, was jury duty really that long for you? I think Marty's worth much more than a "slight" increase from $1M, don't you agree?

aaron said...

Jury duty was only last week... I had to spend the rest of the time catching up on stuff at work, stuff at home, etc. The price we pay to be 'murican.

Yea, the Party needs a little more bling. I will be very upset if he walks this offseason.

Laura said...

I can't believe DW hasn't opened talks with the man yet - he was probably the best FA signing from the summer (crap, he has a higher +/- than Hainsey). You would think that Waddell would snap up anyone who wants to be on this team that badly.

Thrashers Recaps said...

How do you feel about Pavlec?

aaron said...

i think pavs is getting better. i wonder how much of his bad stretches were just fatigue... you hear a lot about how big the jump from the AHL to the NHL is, and he was dropped into a pretty big role fairly abruptly.