Thursday, December 4, 2008

I can't...

I just can't...

Words....

None...


Look, what exactly can we do? This ownership group is totally ignorant to the goings-on at Phillips when the ice is laid out.


Too cold, Bruce?

Efforts have been made. Season tickets tanked. I haven't paid full price for a ticket since... well, before the lockout. I guess the message wasn't received. If we boycott, they get fed up, split off the Thrash, send them to Hamilton where the smug Toronto media can gush all over themselves, saying "See? It bombed twice!" Then the A$G will bring back the Georgia Force to make up the lost revenue. I have not seen one thing from this ownership group that indicates they care (much know anything) about NHL hockey. If things look this bad on the outside, what do things look like on the inside?

But, back to the original question, what can we do? What am I going to do?

I'm going to keep watching, keep listening, and keep going to games. Because I'm a crazy hockey fan. I am a fan of this team. And when you watch/listen to a Thrashers game you are guaranteed that at least one NHL calibre team will show up.

No comments: