Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gameday

I like Boston. They're a good looking team, aren't they? O6 team returning to glory. How bout Phil Kessel, yea? Good on him. Stared the big C right in the eye, spat and kept playing. Grew up a lot, too. Savvy's on his way isn't he? Bummer about Patrice, though. Poor kid. But Wheels with a Goal of the Year candidate... Wow.

The Blackhawks got all the pieces. They're stacked, top to bottom. Matter of fact, I picked them as my season team on NHL2K9. 28-6-1, as of right now. Kane, Sharp & Towes... BC anchoring a solid young defense... 3 players over 30... the future is bright. In Chi-town.

What?

Thrashers blog?

So... like... I have to write about them?


Crap.


Thrashers/Isles tonight. Could anyone care any less...


Shoot me now.


In other news: Thanks Leahy. While you're at it, why don't you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it?

No comments: