Wednesday, December 10, 2008

ASG, or Let's Ruin a Party!

Let's get this show on the road.

Srsly.

I know we're a little.... "fan depleted" here in Atlanta, but we gotta do better. Kovy's not even on the leaderboard yet. You've got Boston fans, those lovably psycho Pens fans, and even Washington fans(!!!!) pushing their guys up the standings, and we got nothing. Nothing. It's not we're "hockey pursits" who hate the All-Star Game, the shootout, and any & every word that comes forth from his majesty Mr. Bettman (well, we're not gonna use that as an excuse anyway). Even if it's just to give the scouts a better look at Kovy (I know, I just slapped myself), he's gotta see the bright lights of the Bell Centre.

Besides, I'm gettin just a teensy-bit sick of all this Habs/100 garbage.

So let's get on it.

..and remember: a vote for a Penguin is a vote for a Hab-Free ASG.

NHL All-Star Fan Balloting- Click to Vote

No comments: